Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gcc 2.95 compile error

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gcc 2.95 compile error
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:44:10 +0200

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:29:12 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> If we change the directory's name, we'd have to change the module name
> as well. That wouldn't be cool, as nothing would suit better than
> "map" as a name for this module.

That's true. Maybe that helps (from the gcc man page):

DIRECTORY OPTIONS
       These options specify directories  to  search  for  header
       files, for libraries and for parts of the compiler:

       -I-    Any directories you specify with `-I'  options  beĀ­
              fore  the  `-I-'  option  are searched only for the
              case of `#include "file"'; they  are  not  searched
              for `#include <file>'.

              If  additional  directories are specified with `-I'
              options after  the  `-I-',  these  directories  are
              searched for all `#include' directives.  (OrdinariĀ­
              ly all `-I' directories are used this way.)

So a '-I.. -I-' should get rid of the problem if I understand the above
correctly.