Re: [Adonthell-devel] adonthell 0.3 & gcc 3.1

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] adonthell 0.3 & gcc 3.1
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:13:52 +0200

>> Not before monday I fear. One should think that there is a compatibel
>> debugger available. Btw, did you try compiling with 2.95? If
something>> is wrong with the code you should be able to fix it that
way. If it's>> a bug in the compiler instead, there is little we could
do about.>
>It does work with 2.95, yes. But compiling with 3.1 only results in a
>segfault. This is weird because the 0.4 tests are all working very
well.>I suspect SDL_mixer here. More on this later maybe!

I just compiled it and it runs fine. Did you set both CC and CXX? Maybe
if you compile the C code with gcc-2.95 it does not work.

Or maybe I just didn't get to the point where it crashes on your box. I
started a new game (skipped intro though) and loaded an older one to
walk around a little.