Re: [Adonthell-devel] First 0.3 Windows binaries

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] First 0.3 Windows binaries
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:29:33 +0200

On 25 Apr 2002 20:36:38 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Yeah, figured that out in the meantime. Maybe we should change the
> > version number of character.data. That way, people will be notified
> > that theyr saved game is outdated.
>
> Definitely. So, does it mean it works now? Under Windows, and so on?

No. Here's the error I get when running 'adonthell wastesedge':

    warning: import * only allowed at module level
    ImportError: No module named warnings

Maybe it doesn't like the 'from abc import *' under real windows. And it
seems there is yet another module to include. I'll copy that one over
and see if I can get a more descriptive error message.

Oh, and I've increased the version number of character.data, and fixed a
crash when loading a game with the wrong version. So you might want to
update your code and data.