[Adonthell-devel] Code fixes and Python modules update

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Code fixes and Python modules update
Date: 11 Apr 2002 16:19:08 +0200

I've fixed the road_to_0.4 branch so it compiles with gcc-3.0 with the
-ansi flag. Well, not everything does compile right now that way - only
the new GUI module has still some problems, but as Joel can't commit
often I prefer living it the way it is for now.

Also, I've started separating our big Python module into several smaller
ones (needed a break with the map engine :)). Currently base, gfx and
input are done and working. The wrappers are for now linked with the
corresponding library - there is also a new target called pytest which
basically build a pydonthell. All in all, it's working quite well.

I think we should soon be able to use these namespaces and directories
we talked about. At least for the stable modules. Gfx shouldn't move a
lot. But first we should decide whether the wrappers should be linked
with the corresponding library or not.

I just hope I were right in committing that in the 0.4 branch -
otherwise don't worry, I'll spend one day fixing the conflicts... :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org