ada-mode-users

Re: [Ada-mode-users] Keywords not being identified in ada-mode 5.3.1 (or

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Ada-mode-users] Keywords not being identified in ada-mode 5.3.1 (or 5.2.2)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 11:01:45 -0700

Jonty Needham <address@hidden> writes:

> That's a helpful check, however font-lock-mode was enabled and disabling it
> removes highlighting for comments and constants too. The parser is whether
> in font-lock-mode or not, which I think is good. But keywords are not being
> identified as such.

Does font-lock work in other language files (ie, lisp, C)?

In your Ada file:

Is font-lock-keywords non-nil?

Is global-font-lock-mode non-nil? (ada-mode checks that explicitly)

What is the value of ada-language-version?

If you are comfortable with elisp debugging, step thru the execution of
ada-mode; you may find the problem.

Perhaps there is something odd about your file; send it to me?

--
-- Stephe