ac-archive-maintainers

Re: sfnet microsteps

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: sfnet microsteps
Date: 27 Jan 2005 15:57:42 +0100

Guido Draheim writes:

 >> > it seems that about all macros have been touched which
 >> > I do think is wrong in the first place [...]
 >>
 >> Not a single macro has been modified in the
 >> reorganization, Guido.
 >
 > s/all macro/all m4 files/

You may think that doesn't make a difference, but I think it
does. No _macro_ has been modified. All that was modified
was the markup, and these modifications were either cosmetic
or necessary to accommodate the reorganization in the
archive itself.

So please don't make it appear as I have been messing with
the macros that were submitted to the archive, because I
haven't.

Peter