ac-archive-maintainers

Re: licensing stuff

From: Tom Howard
Subject: Re: licensing stuff
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:13:51 +1100

Hi Can,

> Regarding my statement on 'giving away the rights of a puny mysql autoconf
> macro', I didn't get the humor :) I was just trying to emphasize my lack of
> interest on the matter and appreciate your efforts on the subject.
>
> Or, never mind. It's my second language, so I probably wrote more than
> what's supposed to be.

Sorry, I should have explained the humour part a bit more.  You thanked
me for all my efforts maintaining the archive, but it's actually Peter
Simons and Guido Drahmein who have been doing all the work.  I've only
joined in helping out in the last couple of weeks.  Sorry for the
confusion (my bad) and please don't feel that your contribution is not
appreciated, because it is.

Cheers,

--
Tom Howard