ac-archive-maintainers

Re: cvs log: converted m4 sources to canonical format

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: cvs log: converted m4 sources to canonical format
Date: 23 Jan 2005 03:57:49 +0100

Guido Draheim writes:

 >> @category Evil Space Nazis Destroyed Atlantis

 > [...] Ask the submitter (!) to edit the macro - or edit
 > the macro and send it back to the submitter to show it.

That's exactly what I do.

 > That hurts, please, just don't play stupid - the target was:
 >   Allowed @category syntax items in stored macro
 >                  =identical=
 >   Visible header names in the website listing

That was the target? Weird, I can't remember ever reading
about this topic until yesterday. When did we define that
target?

 > Is there _any_ reason why you want them not to be
 > identical? Why is it "Misc" in the stored macro instead
 > of "Miscellaneous", why is it "C" instead of "C Support"?

Well, if you'd like to write

  @category C Support

instead of

  @category C

..., then just let me know, okay? I said before that I can
define any number of synonyms for the keywords.

Peter