xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] cnee fail to record , need help

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] cnee fail to record , need help
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:11:19 +0100

I am cross posting the lists (bug-xnee and xnee-devel).. it would be great if we could continue this conversation on bug-xnee@ only.

You're running Ubuntu (and a late X.org) so xnee should work.

If you do this:
   cnee --record --mouse --keyboard --data-to-record 10

What happens then?

I am running the latest version of Xnee (CVS Head) and on Ubuntu the latest Xnee wroks fine.

From CVS Head the following binary was built:
  http://itupw056.itu.chalmers.se/xnee/install/bin/cnee

Download that by either:
   curl http://itupw056.itu.chalmers.se/xnee/install/bin/cnee -o cnee