Re: [Xlog-discussion] Any further integration between Xdx and Xlog?

From: Chris Story
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Any further integration between Xdx and Xlog?
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:34:38 -0500

Joop,

That is great news! One point to consider is that many dx cluster users simply just monitor the cluster and use another logger. They might not make the connection that xlog is now xlog/xdx, And loose "customers", If your intention is to reduce management overhead by merging, it is well understood ( I also am a Linux developer, and have a full time development job, time is a premium). Maybe just show xdx as frozen

If you need any assistance, please let me know.

Chris story
K6RWJ