Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.8.1 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.8.1 released
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:28:09 +0200

Op maandag 01-09-2008 om 09:33 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef John B.
Egger:
> Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> > This fixes the use of the ctrl+k key and fixes the use of defaults.
> Yes, it does! Thanks again, Joop!

Thanks John!

> A minor thing with my setup: Neither Help/Manual nor Ctrl-H brings up
> the manual. I have to open my file manager, scroll to  /data/doc/manual,
> and open the .html page from there. (In the "Keyer" chapter, node 21,
> you want "Search & Pounce," not "Search & Pound" :) . Maybe that's what
> guys with big beams and the legal limit do!)

Okay, Search and Pounce noted for the next release...
In order to bring up the manual, install the xdg-utils package and make
sure html files are associated with your web-browser. Xlog uses xdg-open
from the xdg-utils package. To test it run

"xdg-open data/doc/manual/index.html"

from the xlog source tree.

Regards,
Joop PG4I