Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.8.1 released

From: John B. Egger
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.8.1 released
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:58:14 -0400

Joop Stakenborg wrote:
A minor thing with my setup: Neither Help/Manual nor Ctrl-H brings up the manual. I have to open my file manager, scroll to /data/doc/manual, and open the .html page from there. (In the "Keyer" chapter, node 21, you want "Search & Pounce," not "Search & Pound" :) . Maybe that's what guys with big beams and the legal limit do!)

Okay, Search and Pounce noted for the next release...
In order to bring up the manual, install the xdg-utils package and make
sure html files are associated with your web-browser. Xlog uses xdg-open
from the xdg-utils package. To test it run

"xdg-open data/doc/manual/index.html"

from the xlog source tree.

Regards,
Joop PG4I