Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog does not open log

From: Burkhard John
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog does not open log
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 21:36:01 +0200

Joop Stakenborg wrote:
Hi Joop,

I have compiled xlog0.9.7, no problem.

On startup my standard logfile log.xlog is not loaded and I cannot load
it via log>open dialog.
My configuration data are not loaded too.

An empty log.xlog (header line only) is saved when I close xlog.

73 de Burkhard, DK5JG

Did you upgrade from a version before 0.9.6?
Please read the 0.9.6 release notes, from the menu:
Help->Documentation->ChangeLog.

Joop

I upgraded from 0.9.3.
0.9.4, 0.9.5 and 0.9,6 did not compile with libgnomeprint problems.
New configuration is done, thanks, but my log is still not loaded, path is ok.

My old log has exactly the same column structure as the new empty log.

New data entered into the empty log is saved but not loaded again at next start.

Burkhard