[Xlog-discussion] Funky printout

From: w9ya
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Funky printout
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 03:52:39 +0000

Try as I might, my printout is starting at above the actual page in "contest"
print mode. i.e. the printout at the top of the page is a couple of qsos down
the list and the headers are nowhere to be seen. I am using vers. 8 and I was
able to print fine using old files from version 5.

Any suggestions ?

Bob Finch
w9ya

p.s. This is a remote printing using cups, and there are no other known
problems with this at my end. i.e. Mail, web, docs, pdf, etc. all print fine.