Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log editor and VHF logging (xlog-0.7beta4)

From: alexc
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log editor and VHF logging (xlog-0.7beta4)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:35:59 +0200 (MEST)

Quoting Joop Stakenborg <address@hidden>:

> > Woudl it be possibly to sort them?
> > (for next beta) ;-)
>
> Yes, I think xlog needs sorting. But not in the next beta.
> I will put it in the TODO list.

It is relatively easy. Since you are using a GtkCList widget, all you need is a
row comparison function connected to the CList. You can then even have the CList
sort itself every time you add a new row.

I can send you some sample code if you are interested (or even a patch - but
that must wait a coule of weeks as I'm quite busy now).

Alex OZ9AEC