[Xlog-discussion] Multiple log quicky (0.6 beta 3)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Multiple log quicky (0.6 beta 3)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:02:33 +0100

Don't know who ever suggested adding multiple logs to xlog
(was it you Stephane?), but it sure is great stuff.
Have a look at the new beta at
http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/xlog-0.6beta3.tar.gz

Some issues:
I have disabled sorting the log, when clicking on the
callsign column. Do we still need it, now we have
log search capabilities?

I stopped colorization of the callsigns in the log.
I noticed the logs load much faster, because I do not
have to set the color for every row.

Stephane, I have started using your routines in logfile.h,
you might want to have a peek at the code to see if you
see anything odd. Most of it is in main.c, lines 274-345.
There also is a compiler warning which I don't know how
to fix.

Cheers,
Joop PA4TU