Re: [Xlog-discussion] Multiple log quicky (0.6 beta 3)

From: Bryn Joynes
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Multiple log quicky (0.6 beta 3)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:01:10 -0600

Hi Joop,

Thanks for the quick reply.

A dupe check of the complete log would be fine.  You often hear people on the
radio pulling up contacts from years ago.  Maybe we could start with a
complete log check, and refine it via the search function for date
interevals.  Or you have dupe checking selectable by the user.

BTW, when searching for "N" as the first character of a call, it also finds
any call with "N" in the call. Example, search for "N" finds N4VM and VE1BRN.

Something neat that I found, the ability to copy calls from one log to
another.  With numerous logs open, select the QSO, change logs and use the
add button.

You keep writing, and I will keep testing.  I think this is a great logging
program, with a lot of potential.

Best Regards

Bryn
P.S. Bugs in the progarm, would you prefer me to send them to the list or
directly to you?