Re: [XForms] fdesign DPI aware

From: Joel Lefebvre
Subject: Re: [XForms] fdesign DPI aware
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 16:46:40 -0600

Hi Jens,

Seems the units option has to to with units of measure when sizing widgets, did not seem to have anything to do with the fdesign GUI at all.

I understand about finding time to work on these kinds of projects.

I am just happy to see it is still around. I remember using this back in it's very early days.

Thanks

Joel