Re: [XForms] TrueType font support version

From: Serge Bromow
Subject: Re: [XForms] TrueType font support version
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:03:56 -0400

Hi Jens,

Well I must say I like the new look. FYI;

1) We seem to missing the function "fl_set_form_icon_data".

2) The size of the fonts seem to be off by 1 size choice. That is to say a 10pt font looks like 12, 12 looks like 14, etc.

3) The "Style" (fdesign) Shadow does not work and the label color, in my case, White font is now Black.

I realize these changes are in their infancy.

I do believe this addition is worth while and applaud your efforts. I will continue to use the git as my source for testing and test as you inform us of changes.

Thanks for your effort Jens,

Serge