Re: [XForms] Scroll wheel in input widget

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Scroll wheel in input widget
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 20:52:37 +0200

Hi Lucas,

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 09:18:23AM +0200, Lucas Sköldqvist wrote:
> Everything is working but one thing. I'm trying to set the
> cursor position with fl_set_input_cursorpos() but it doesn't work right
> if use the coordinates 0 and 1. The cursor is invisible if I set it to
> that position. All other positions I tried worked.

I've applied a few more changes and tested it with a simple
little program. With that the cursor appears in topmost line
to the left of the first character wen I call the function
with 0 (for x) and 1 (for y). Could yiu give it another try?
I have checked the new version into the git repository and
uploaded it to Savannah (overwriting the previous 1.3.10 file).

If ypu still have that problem I'd be grateful for a more
detailed description of what you do (or some code snippets),
you might be doing something that triggers some bug I haven't
noticed yet.
                        Best ergards, Jens