Re: [XForms] Scroll wheel in input widget

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Scroll wheel in input widget
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 23:56:48 +0200

Hi Lucas (and everyone else, of course;-),

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 03:10:22AM +0200, Lucas Sköldqvist wrote:
> I'm wondering why the cursor is moved when using the scroll wheel
> inside a multi-line input widget and not the scroll bar/window?
>
> Using fl_set_input_cursorpos() is buggy for me.  When using it weird
> things happen when trying to navigate the text.  This happens both with
> the scroll wheel and arrow keys.
>
> When using PgUp and PgDn the cursor does not follow.

I've tried to fix the bugs and inconsistencies. The cursor
should now always remain in the visible area (following on
PgUp and PgDown as well as when using the scroll wheel).
But I don't know if I found everything - there's a lot that
can go wrong and I'm a bit short of test cases. Could you
be so kind to give the new development version

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/development/1.3/xforms-1.3.10.tar.gz

or, of course, the new version in the git repository a try?

                    Thank you and best regards, Jens