Re: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre17

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre17
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:46:44 +0000

Serge wrote:

> I only have 12 years of working with this interface ...

Here, my first xforms program was in December 1996 (a little
utility to control my dial-up internet connection), so I claim
16 years.

I agree with Serge - I have never got used to the old behaviour
of the left button.

Hmm, come to think of it, XForms is the only GUI toolkit that
I've used since 1996.  That is for one good reason: it does
everything I've needed, is easy to program, and is reliable.

A quick grep through 30 years of source code, shows 14 projects
that call fl_initialize.

Yesterday I was using it on the little ARM6 processor of the
'Raspberry Pi' computer.   That reminds me to get on with
testing pre17 and will test on the Pi too.

--
Paul Nicholson