Re: [XBoard-devel] Zippy Talk

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Zippy Talk
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 16:20:28 -0800

It would be best to ask questions on one of the xboard mailing lists, because I don't really work on xboard anymore.

There should be a sample zippy.lines file included with xboard. I have attached a copy in case you don't have it. This is an old copy from the last time I pulled sources from the git server, but I doubt anyone changed the format, so it should still be correct.

Zippy has a 1-minute built in time delay after each shout before it will shout again. The delay is not configurable except by recompiling (unless someone has changed that recently).

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Izabelle <address@hidden> wrote:
And one more thing, how do I make these announcements the engine makes
less frequent, to prevent abuse?