Re: [XBoard-devel] [xboard 4.8] Naming and installation of xqwood/xqboar

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] [xboard 4.8] Naming and installation of xqwood/xqboard.png
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:53:30 -0500

I don’t follow, the normal OSX xboard app and the OSX xiangqi version are
clearly too different packages.  No changes have been made to the source code.
I just changed the relevant packages for osx.  I had released a package D a day
before, pointing to a new config file in order for me to fix fics which moved
their server, and only 2 people had downloaded it.  So I didn’t see a problem
in changing the file names in the config and the package.

The OSX packages are on the winboard forum
http://www.open-aurec.com:8080/wbforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=53274