Re: [XBoard-devel] A suggestion: option to set WM_NAME

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] A suggestion: option to set WM_NAME
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:24:57 +0200

At 21:45 20-9-2011 -0400, Nikos Leonardos wrote:
At the moment, the command

 # xboard -name myname

is affecting WM_CLASS. I use that fact, but I'm not sure the
-name option was supposed to be used this way.

Well, the -name option is not one that we defined ourselves in XBoard.
So I suppose it is a general X-application option. And I would not besurprised
if it is intended for exactly the purpose you use it for.