[XBoard-devel] getting ready for 4.5.0

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] getting ready for 4.5.0
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:19:30 -0800

Hi

I added a branch for 4.5.x. The branch should only get bugfixes and
documentation updates until we get to 4.5.0.

There is also a new tar.gz snapshot available.

I also updated the xboard webpage a bit, added a what's new section with
a page that HGM made to summarize all the new features in 4.5.0.
Let me know if you find something that needs changing.

As I said the documentation needs updating (working on merging the
Winboard and Xboard documentation), apart form that all testers are
welcome to have a look at

http://www.gnu.org/software/xboard/whats_new/4.5.0/

and test all the new features ;) Feel free to report bugs in the
bug-tracker or on this list.

cheers
        ARUN