[XBoard-devel] Fwd: A Context-free grammar for PGN

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Fwd: A Context-free grammar for PGN
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:29:01 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roy Jones <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Subject: A Context-free grammar for PGN
To: address@hidden

Dear Tim,
I am attaching a little paper that addresses the problem of RAV's in
PGN.  The subject is not really in my area of competence, so I have no
plans to pursue it.  I tried sending the paper to Steven Edwards, but
the email address provided in the specification is not working.  Would
you have any use for it?  Or perhaps you could suggest someone who
might.
Sincerely,
Roy Jones