www-he-editing

[Targnum-editing] free-sw reviewer comments and publishing approval

From: the duke
Subject: [Targnum-editing] free-sw reviewer comments and publishing approval
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:32:52 -0700

Here are the reviewer's comments,
I'll publish the document once you'll give an OK.

and two general comments:
1) nice to see you using tar.bz2, as it is supported by many platforms.
I personally prefer tar.gz because people with windows are more likely to have winzip than winrar or any other bz2 capable program. But bz2 is legitimate also, and surely has a technological advantage when it comes to text compressing.

2) good editor comments report, included all needed information.

keep up the good work!

salut!
    the duke