web-hurd

Translation for HURD-Page

From: Alexander Surma
Subject: Translation for HURD-Page
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:54:17 +0200

Hello beloved GNU people,

I recently found the time and the motivation to try out your "Hurd" and for
that reason I was taking a look at your hurd project page.
I couldn't help but notice that none except for the "What's New" page have a
german translation. My intention is to change that fact.
I am from germany, therefore a native speaker, and in my opinion the project
deserves to be accessible in as many languages as possible.
You just got to tell me whether you actually want that and how I am supposed to
do this. Should I send you translated html-pages or just translated text and to
whom should I send it?

I would also be willing to translate future additions so that the german
translation is always up to date. You just have to notify me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Alexander Surma