web-hurd

Re: Official Hurd project web page in portuguese - translation in attach

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Official Hurd project web page in portuguese - translation in attachment
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:45:45 -0400

   I wrote the translation in a HTML file, but the links need be well
   done.  In source code will be easy find all cause I use the 'LINK'
   word (in caps lock), is only necessary replace it.

Could you send the web pages you translated as seperate attachments
(best is if you just inline them, but please check that your mail
client doesn't do any funky line wrapping, char. exchanging, etc)
instead of in a zip file?  I don't understand what you mean with this
LINK keyword, do you mean that the pages you didn't translate are
marked by this?  In such cases you should just leave the link pointing
to the original English version.

Thank you for your contribution.