web-hurd

Official Hurd project web page in portuguese - translation in attachment

From: Kristhoffer Kiepper
Subject: Official Hurd project web page in portuguese - translation in attachment
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:11:14 -0300

Read about Debian projects this weekend, I saw that no translation in portuguese is available for the Hurd project official web page. So I translate to portuguese brazilian, in attachment, and send to be make available.

I wrote the translation in a HTML file, but the links need be well done. In source code will be easy find all cause I use the 'LINK' word (in caps lock), is only necessary replace it.

Good job!
--
Kristhoffer
E-mail: address@hidden