web-hurd

Re: Dead site?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Dead site?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:40:28 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 10:11:13AM +0000, Philip Webster wrote:
> I'm interested in HURD's development, but I don't have time to read
> through CVS changelogs. I suspect many other people are the same. Could
> somebody on the project please keep the rest of us informed regarding
> the latest HURD developments?

You may have seen that a new page dealing with ongoing and future
developments was added a few weeks ago:
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd-l4.html .  If you follow the "CVS
Repository of the Hurd-on-L4" link, you will see that the `doc'
directory contains documentation on the current plan, as described under
the "Documentation" heading.

Maybe this should have been mentioned on the "What's New?" page, though.

Thanks,
Ludovic.