Re: Inserting text of arbitrary length before rectangular region

From: Gerard Lally
Subject: Re: Inserting text of arbitrary length before rectangular region
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 11:51:47 +0000

Thank you for your explanation, Paul. (I'm quite honoured that more
than one of vile's developers have posted replies to this thread.)

I don't yet have much more than the rudiments of vile editing mastered
so I need to study your alternative. It's not a big deal; I'm just
curious to see what vile's potential is, and indeed I'm more
interested to see the various workarounds, since they tell me more
about vile than a canned solution would.

Gerard Lally