Re: [vile] Can one get a list of [single character] commands easily?

From: Chris Green
Subject: Re: [vile] Can one get a list of [single character] commands easily?
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:25:56 +0100

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:32:39PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:07:45PM -0400, Paul Fox wrote:
> > thomas wrote:
> >  > > p.s.  clearly a "describe-keys" command would be more convenient.  :-)
> >  >
> >  > agreed
> >  >
> >  > I said it looked simple, though.
> >
> > yes, i know it would be.
> >
> > i can't seem to connect to ftp.invisible-island.net from any machine
> > i have access to.  is it up/running/error-free for anyone else?
>
> no - it's been having problems since yesterday morning.
> (more than one issue - bad disk, moved stuff).
> web/email are working for me, but it seems there's something amiss with ftp.
>
> (I can connect via radixnet, but that doesn't help me much, either).
>
> I'm just starting on the documentation for this change, can just email
> the combined patch if you're curious:
>       a) in October, I started refactoring x11.c (to make it possible
>          to support Xft - not complete)
>       b) in January, I went through fixes for Coverity scan
>       c) more recently, I've been working on the php and html syntax
>          highlighters.  But again - I see some needed work on ruby...
>
> It's mainly that I wanted more progress on (a) that I've not put out 9.8j yet.

By the way I have quite a bit of web space available at TsoHost a
reliable UK web host.  The most 'generic' domain would be isbd.net, I
can set up FTP access if it would be useful.  My account allows 1000Gb
per month traffic and 100Gb host space and I'm nowhere near those limits
at the moment.

You could also have as much space as you like on this, my desktop
machine, which is at zbmc.eu but that has much lower bandwidth and isn't
of course incredibly reliable though it does run all the time.

--
Chris Green