tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] GtkExtra needed for current gdisp+

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] GtkExtra needed for current gdisp+
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:35:06 +0100

2007/11/17, Stef Euskadi <address@hidden>:

> Eric,
>
> You and me are working at the same time and at the same place.
>
> I want to commit my corrections but you have already done your modifications
> and all my files need to be merged.... Aaarrrrggg.

Sorry about that, I will send message before doing that next time.

I did check for update before commit and was thinking
your PC was dead since last message talked about HW failure :=(

> I do not think we need the use of GTK_EXTRA as I would like those
> extra-widgets
> be part of the gtk_util library that already exists in TSP.
>
> I have already committed them in the external GTK directory. You can have
> them now.

OK.

> Comment ?

Not yet need testing :=)
My only remark would be that it may be worth putting effort
on converting targa to GTK2 before going on with improvement ?
I know we already discussed this a little but
I should warn you that some recent default
distro install do not includes GTK+1.2 anymore.

You may install it but you should install it manually...

--
Erk