tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] GtkExtra needed for current gdisp+

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [Tsp-devel] GtkExtra needed for current gdisp+
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:50:45 +0100

Hi Euskadi,

It seems that your last commit broke my compile
because gdisp_plotSheet.[hc] seems to need
gtkextra headers.

It is not so _bad_ since you commit comment shows
that's an intermediate commit :=)

Thus, this is just a reminder.
Once you are ok with your code you'll need
to add proper detection of gtkextra libs, headers etc...
using CMake may be in order to conditionnally compiles
thoses new targa plugins? (or are they?)

I may help you with the CMakeLists.txt modifications
if you want and if you tell me what you've just added and
how it should work (optionnal, mandatory etc...)

--
Erk