tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Download Area Restructuration: should be OK.

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Download Area Restructuration: should be OK.
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:08:57 +0200

Hi all,

If I understand well during TSP Workshop we are not
living in a flat world so TSP should not...

I've just restructured the Download Area as suggested
by Frederik (Deweerdt) on a previous discussion:
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tsp-devel/2007-02/msg00008.html).

The hurry people may just go to
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/tsp/
and browse.

The one who wants to understand the rules of directories
and symlinks setup may read further.