trans-coord-devel

Re: #include directives as strings

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: #include directives as strings
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:10:56 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    I think the tag doesn't get identified at all, so the untranslated
    option doesn't work.

Stritly speaking (in terms of XML specification), this is not a tag but
a comment.  But I believe it is considered by Po4a's internals as
element content or as inline tag.  (Not sure which one is true.)

    That would be too much for a thing which is an obvious po4a bug.  I
    think we should just patch po4a on fencepost somehow (to ignore
    them, for example).

No doubt this is a bug in Po4a, but I don't know how to fix it.  I guess
Po4a developers will DTRT but this may take time, so I suggest to use a
quick workaround.  This would be just temporary solution, until Po4a is
fixed.

    I'll try bisecting if I find the time today.  Xml.pm got many
    changes recently, and despite looking few hours at it, I couldn't
    figure out what's wrong.

I have also spent a couple of hours without success.  Do you see my
point now? :-)