Re: problem with tramp-time-diff

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: Re: problem with tramp-time-diff
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:38:59 -0500

Kai:

I think I've figured out what problem my solution was
actually fixing.  Initially, I was having some
problems with subtract-time that seem to have disappeared.  I recently
upgraded some packages so maybe that fixed it (I had an APEL
package, in particular, that was installed incorrectly).  However,
occasionally when I'm trying to open a directory remotely in a dired
buffer with tramp, itimer will fail with a message.  Something like:
itimer:  "<itimer -1>" (nocatch nil).  So, I went back
to my fix for the subtract-time problem and it also fixes the itimer
problem.  That was the part of the story that I was forgetting when I
brought this up last month.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
address@hidden              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do