Re: problem with tramp-time-diff

From: David Rothenberger
Subject: Re: problem with tramp-time-diff
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:14:28 -0700

Kai Großjohann wrote:

> Rodney Sparapani <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > If I don't get that message, I'm ok.  But, when you have
> > several tramp files and dired buffers open, you will
> > usually get that message and then tramp stops working.
>
> Ick.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?  I don't normally use XEmacs, so it would
> be great if some XEmacs user could say something.

I use XEmacs frequently and tramp occasionally.  I do see the itimer
message, but I've never noticed that it caused me any problems, even
with multiple dired buffers open to multiple machines.

BTW, I'm using XEmacs 21.4.13 compiled myself with X support under
Cygwin and version 2.0.35 of tramp.

Dave