tlf-devel

Spot Posting and Local Configuration Files

From: Alan Dove
Subject: Spot Posting and Local Configuration Files
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 10:29:40 -0500

Hey, folks:

I was only able to work a few hours of the ARRL DX CW contest this
weekend, but it was a great test run of my TLF setup. In short, I love
this logger for contesting.

One minor thing came up: how do I post spots? I've got the cluster
feeding me spots just fine now, but is there a way to automatically
post stations I've worked? Or a simple shortcut to do it manually after
the QSO?

--
          --Alan (AB1XW)

--