tlf-devel

DX Cluster Setup Help

From: Alan Dove
Subject: DX Cluster Setup Help
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:21:30 -0500

Hey, folks:

Having recently switched to Linux (from Mac) for my ham computing, I'm
setting up TLF and really liking it. This weekend's ARRL DX CW contest
should provide a good test run of it. I think I've got everything
working except the DX Cluster. I've tried putting a few different
telnet cluster addresses that I know work (I can telnet into them from
another terminal window) in my logcfg.dat file, but none of the spots
seem to show up. The :pac and :<Enter> commands do nothing, and
:cluster brings up a frame with nothing in it.

Can someone provide a snippet of a known good logcfg.dat file, with
cluster configuration parameters that definitely work? I'm on Ubuntu
20.04, by the way.

Thanks.

--
          --Alan (AB1XW)