tlf-devel

Re: DX Cluster Setup Help

From: jim
Subject: Re: DX Cluster Setup Help
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:06:13 -0600

Hi Alan,

Glad you got it figured out.  A couple of extra things for running on
Ubuntu:

I like to run tlf in a big terminal, and use urxvt as a terminal for
that.  My startup settings for that are

urxvt -fn "xft: Liberation Mono:pixelsize=16"

Also, not a huge fan of the default colors, so I use these in my
logcfg.dat file:

TLFCOLOR1=20 # headers and footers
TLFCOLOR2=60 # pop up windows
TLFCOLOR3=03 # log window
TLFCOLOR4=01 # markers/dupe color
TLFCOLOR5=02 # input fields
TLFCOLOR6=60 # window frames

Good luck in the ARRL DX test, and I enjoy your work on TWiV!

73, Jim KK0U