tlf-devel

IC-7610

From: Juanjo EA8BGO
Subject: IC-7610
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:48:58 +0000

Dear Friends

I have recently purchased an IC-7610 and I find the problem that when connecting the keyer via USB with the PC, the Cwdaemon does not recognize it. The only solution I have found is in the CQRLog using the Hamlib option. But I see that it is not the most successful solution for the TLFLogger

I have seen in the forum a program written in Python (rigkeyer.py) that was originally written for K3.

Does anyone know how to get the TLFLogger to work with my IC-7610 without having to use the old TTL adapter?

Best regards,
Juanjo
EA8BGO