tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 15:31:59 +0100

Hi all,

Am Mon, 05 Jan 2015 09:23:01 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> On 01/05/2015 09:18 AM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> > Hi Fred, and other Tlf users,
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 12:51:58PM +0000, FS wrote:
> >> Hi TLF users, maybe someone has noticed that the wiki at wikispaces
> >> is not useable anymore and probably will not be in the future. So
> >> the need for a dedicated homepage/wiki? is more urgent then ever.
> >

> The fldigi wiki is hosted here, might be a choice.
>
> > https://fedorahosted.org/web/index
>
> Ed W3NR

a static web site can be done via the github pages, which are already
registered. If anyone is interested to work on it, I can add you to the
maintainers.

The wiki seems to be a different problem. Github wiki requires a github
account and seems to be not so flexible. Other choices may be
sourceforge or the fedora one Ed mentioned.

73 Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea