tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 15:18:42 +0100

Hi Fred, and other Tlf users,

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 12:51:58PM +0000, FS wrote:
> Hi TLF users, maybe someone has noticed that the wiki at wikispaces
> is not useable anymore and probably will not be in the future. So
> the need for a dedicated homepage/wiki? is more urgent then ever.

did you mean about this?
http://blog.wikispaces.com/2014/09/wikispaces-is-no-longer-offering-free-non-education-wikis.html

I don't know any free Wiki hosting, but I think I can serve some
free host on my any server - it's not so match spaces...

The "problem" is the servers doesn't have fast international
internet connection, only .hu - the int. connections are
typically few Mb/s.

And another ide: what would be the name of the page? It could be
good to have an own domain, but I'm afraid the tlf.org/.net/.com
are reserved. Any idea?

Another solution could be the Github's wiki...

Thanks,

73:
Ervin
HA2OS