tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf install locally issues

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf install locally issues
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 23:55:00 -0500

On 12/06/2014 11:39 PM, Jim Bruce wrote:
Ed, I have no other other shell. I guess basically I was trying to
rum the script incorrectly. I will go back and run the install
according to the tarball and see what i get. I did like the locations
of the files from the previous script. For me it made it easier to
remember where the files were. Thanks agn, Jim

Well, unless something has changed the directory would be in ~/home. At least it is here and has been for several years. You only have 1 directory, with the option to make sub directories for different contests.

Sorry, but I think we are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Ed