tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] POWERMULT keyword - was: Stewperry review

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: [Tlf-devel] POWERMULT keyword - was: Stewperry review
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:57:36 +0100

Hello all,

I've comitted the final Stewperry version of Tlf:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/stewperry

ZIP: https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/stewperry.zip

Few things:

- removed POWERMULT_1|2|5 - when used one of them, "Keyword not
  supported" error occurs
- introduce POWERMULT keyword, type is float, eg: POWERMULT=1.5,
  but int formula allowed: POWERMULT=4
  when used, and value isn't 0.0, the final score will be
  multiplied by with this.
  Eg: you have two QSO's, with 1 and 18 points, that's 19 points.
  The final result will be 28.5, if the POWERMULT is 1.5.
- the POWERMULT could be used in any contest
- the code has been merged with the upstream/master repo

Thomas: to calculate the QRB based on QRA, I've copied the Hamlib
qrb() function, but the name is calc_qrb() here.. I couldn't link
the source, because:
i) Tlf has an own qrb() function
ii) I didn't want to make any dependency on an external library,
which doesn't contain the core funcionality.

So, I put the boilerplate lines from Hamlib source to
src/score.c, please take a look at.

Pat, Mike: please check it again with your log and with a new
one, and write your expreince.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS