tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:54:26 -0500

On 12/30/2012 12:19 PM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

Please give the new cabrillo code a thorough test. I am mainly
interested in:

- Does it work for the standard contests with your old logs?
- Is the description of the used 'cabrillo.fmt' file and the way to
   define new cabrillo formats in 'README.cabrillo' clearly written and
   understandable? As I am no native english speaker please have a look
   for corrections of the wording in that text.

Very confusing what is the meaning of the 9 ?

EXC2,9

- As we support a limited set of keywords to describe what to put into
   the log file (DATE, TIME, QSL-S, ...) please make sure that you can
   describe all cabrillo formats for all of your contests. Give feedback
   if more keywords are needed.

!ATTENTION! As with all tlf-1.2 version be aware that it will convert
your old log files to the new format. So back them up of before
trying use the new version.

What about the needed Cabrillo headers ?

Feedback is highly welcome.

73 es gd DX in 2013,

        de Tom DL1JBE.

Ed W3NR