tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] FreeBSD bug

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] FreeBSD bug
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 13:30:25 +0200

Hello all,

does anybody have experience with running tlf under FreeBSD?
I got the following bug report, and I have no BSD system for debugging...
It looks like tlf crashes when it tries to define a local array in
searchlog.c. Any ideas?

--Quote:
After building for FreeBSD, tlf coredumps every time I run it.

Here's the backtrace:

(gdb) bt
#0 searchlog (searchstring=0x8079698 "") at searchlog.c:80
#1 0x0805029d in clear_display () at clear_display.c:144
#2 0x080587dd in logit () at logit.c:56
#3 0x280f73fe in _thread_start () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5

(gdb) bt full
#0 searchlog (searchstring=0x8079698 "") at searchlog.c:80
searchresult = Error accessing memory address 0xbfa9ad80: Bad address.

This is after compiling the software and creating a logcfg.dat in the current
directory.
--Unquote

73,

Rein PAoR

--
Email: Rein AT Couperus.com or PA0R AT EUDXF.ORG
http://www.couperus.com, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tlf